Reduce Your Risk Factors
CORPORATE RESEARCH AND PROPERTY / TITLE ABSTRACTING SERVICES
Even though all loans and lending decisions come with the risk of default and an unclean title, we help reduce those risks for you.
Mohr Information & Investigative Services, LLC offers corporate research and property and title abstracting to our banking and lending clientele. We have almost three decades of research experience. Our in-house, highly trained corporate and asset researchers provide you with complete, up-to-date, reliable, factual, and accurate information on all borrowers and titles.
From the refinance boom of the nineties to the foreclosure disaster of 2008 and beyond, our highly trained title abstractors, examiners and paralegals have performed tens of thousands of complex title examinations and recordings for our esteemed clientele.
Our diligent work allows you to make safe lending decisions, reduce loan defaults, and avoid issues with real estate transactions.
OUR CORPORATE RESEARCH SERVICES INCLUDE:
- UCC / Fixture filing searches and recording
- Federal, State Tax lien Searches
- Civil Judgments, Mechanics and ERISA liens
- Criminal background checks (County, State, and Federal)
- Civil Suit Searches * to include plaintiff, defendant, class action, tax court (County, State and Federal Courts available)
- Bankruptcy Searches
- Asset searches to include property holdings
OUR PROPERTY / TITLE ABSTRACTING SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Residential and Commercial current owner searches
- 40, 60 Year Full Property Searches
- Foreclosure preparation Searches
- Document Recordings
Benefits of Working with Mohr:
- Accurate, comprehensive information
- Quality control – every report is reviewed for quality prior to delivery
- Adverse information is always double-checked and verified
- Proven due diligence methods for detecting and dealing with suspected fraud and bogus references
- Rapid turnaround times
- Almost three decades of investigative experience and expertise
- In-house staff only allows us to control the process
Call Us at 540-678-8775